Land O’Frost, Inc.
Land O’Frost “School ‘Em on Style” Sweepstakes
Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning a prize.
1. Eligibility: Participation open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, except employees of Land O’Frost, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes, their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Promotion Description: The Land O’Frost “School “Em on Style” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Land O’Frost, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) is an online-only Sweepstakes that begins at 12:00:00 PM (ET) on July 24, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on August 20, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible entrants may register for the Sweepstakes drawing via the Land O’Frost website or the Land O’Frost Page on the Facebook platform for a chance to win one of the five-hundred five (505) available prizes. You must have Internet access in order to enter the Sweepstakes.
3. How To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit either the Land O’Frost promotional website – www.landofrost.com/school (“Website”) or the Land O’Frost Page on the Facebook platform – at www.facebook.com/LandOFrost (“Land O’Frost Facebook Page”). At either online site, click on the Land O’Frost “School “Em on Style” Promotion tab and you will be redirected to the Sweepstakes registration page. On the Sweepstakes registration page you will be required to submit certain registration information as a condition of entry. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes entry per Day over the course of the Sweepstakes Period per person, Facebook account, email address or account, regardless of means of entry. Registration into the Sweepstakes via the Website and/or via Facebook, and becoming a Facebook user are free, but becoming a Facebook user is subject to the acceptance of the terms and conditions of use of www.facebook.com. Direct any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes to Sponsor, not Facebook. If it is discovered that a participant has attempted to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, Facebook accounts and/or under multiple identities, or uses any other method or device to enter multiple times per Day, such participant will be disqualified and all entries associated with such participant will be considered void. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “Day” is defined as a 24-hour period beginning at 12:00:00 AM (ET) and ending at 11:59:59 PM (ET); except for the first day of the Sweepstakes which will consist of a twelve (12) hour period beginning at 12:00:00 PM (ET) and ending at 11;59:59 PM (ET).
4. Random Sweepstakes Drawing / Prizes / Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): On or about August 30, 2016, a random Sweepstakes drawing will be conducted by an independent sweepstakes administrator from among all valid, eligible entries received over the course of the Sweepstakes Period. All decisions of Sponsor and/or administrator shall be final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning a prize depends upon the total number of eligible entries received over the course of the Sweepstakes Period. Five (5) Grand Prizes: $500 Shopping Spree awarded in the form of a $500 Visa Gift Card. Each Grand Prize consists exclusively of: one (1) five-hundred-dollar ($500) Visa Gift Card. Gift card is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Approximate retail value of each Grand Prize is: $500. Fifty (50) First Prizes: Each First Prize consists exclusively of one (1) one-hundred-dollar ($100) Visa Gift Card. Gift card is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Approximate retail value of each First Prize is: $100. Two-Hundred-Fifty (250) Elmer’s® School Supplies and Craft Product Prizes: Each prize package consists exclusively of a variety of Elmer’s Products, Inc. school supplies and craft sproducts to be selected by the Sponsor. Approximate retail value of each prize is $100. Two-Hundred (200) Thermos® Lunchbox Prizes: Each prize consists exclusively of one (1) Thermos® Lunchbox to be selected by the Sponsor. Approximate retail value of each prize is $10. Limit one (1) prize per person, Facebook account, email address or account in the Sweepstakes. Approximate retail value of all available prizes is $34,500.
5. Potential Winner Notification: Potential prize winners will be notified by email and/or phone call within five (5) days of the random drawing. The Potential Grand Prize winners will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity and Advertising Consent and Release (except where prohibited by law) and such other documents reasonably required by Sponsor as part of the prize claim process. All such documents must be signed and returned within ten (10) days of notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected as provided for in these Official Rules. All prize winners will be shipped their prize using the mailing address provided upon Sweepstakes registration. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. In the event that any potential prize winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within seventy-two (72) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. Return of any prize notification or prize mailing as undeliverable for any reason will result in disqualification. Allow 6-8 weeks for prize delivery.
6. Conditions of Participation & Certain Restrictions: The participant is solely responsible for entering the Sweepstakes between July 24, 2016 and August 20, 2016, as well as properly claiming a prize within ten (10) days of prize notification if selected as a prize winner. Prize winners must agree to certain terms and conditions related to eligibility, release of liability, and Sponsor’s use of winner's name and/or likeness for publicity, advertising and promotional purposes, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) as part of the prize claim process. Noncompliance may result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize. Once a prize has been delivered to the winner’s residence via delivery-confirmed mail or courier, the prize is considered “awarded.” Taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. No cash equivalents, prize substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use winner's name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. All entries become the property of Land O’Frost, Inc. and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. By participating, entrants agree to release Land O’Frost, Inc., Facebook, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, wholesalers, retailers or distributors or advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, demands, losses and liabilities of any nature whatsoever, which entrant may now or hereafter be entitled to assert, including but not limited to, any death, injury, loss of enjoyment, damage to computer equipment, or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever caused or contributed to by participation in the Sweepstakes, any of the prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes and/or in connection with the awarding, receipt and use or misuse of prize, and/or claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
7. Internet: Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and to award the available prizes via a random drawing from among all valid eligible entries received up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor provided a sufficient number of entries have been received. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
8. Confidentiality: For information about how the Sponsor uses your personal information, please see its privacy statement, located at http://www.landofrost.com/about/privacy.html.
9. Winner’s List: To receive name and city / state of residence of winners of prizes valued at $25 or more, mail a stamped, self-addressed envelope accompanied with a signed, hand-printed request to “Land O’Frost School Em on Style Winner’s List”, PO Box 11507, Bozeman, MT 59719-1507. All requests must be received by September 30, 2016.
10. Sponsor: Land O’Frost Inc., 10109 Columbia Ave, Munster, IN 46321.
Note: This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Land O’Frost, Inc. and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used in accordance with the privacy statement of Land O’Frost, Inc. Any questions you have regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed to Land O’Frost, Inc. and not to Facebook.